I can’t even explain how happy I am to have been nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award. I wasn’t even sure if people enjoyed viewing my blog! But Twigs for Pigs nominated me, and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much. You don’t know what this means to me! Seriously, this made my whole week (maybe even month!). Definitely check out this site! Now, as the rules state on the official website, I must nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award. And then I must tell the person who nominated me seven things about myself.
I would like to nominate:
1. Fashion En Vie: Her blog is full of such great photos, and I love the way she writes. So personal and beautiful!
2. Twigs for Pigs: Such a fun blog. I really enjoy it!
3. Clancy Oopow: Amazing photographer! Phenomenal work!
4. The Blue Factory: Her photography is wonderful. I can’t stop looking at it!
5. The Dolly Blog: I love reading her reviews! Plus, her photos are topnotch!
6. kukkuk.me: This blog is so fun. The photos shown are so beautiful, and I love the content!
7. Sammie Slash: Her blog is so fun, and she’s so relatable. I love when I find a blogger in the same situation as me: a designer!
8. Obsessions by Chelsea: Her blog has so much to offer. I enjoy reading every post!
9. The W Perspective: This blog showcases beautiful photography. Everyday things look so beautiful!
10. into mind: Beauty and photography. What could be better?!
11. MB film & photography: I absolutely love the content of this blog!
12. Wunderkammern: This blog is the reason I bought a new camera lens. Her work really inspires me!
13. Shelly Byce Interiors: An interior designer’s dream! I love seeing her combos of color palettes. This blog inspires me to redecorate!
14. cosmeticaddiction: She always reviews products so well. I check out what she has to say before buying products!
15. abbykutscher: She is my best friend (for a reason). We share so much in common, and she is an amazing writer! She always inspires me. And she loves thrifting!
Now for the seven things about me:
1. I love photography a lot, a lot!
2. I’m going to school for design.
3. I can’t wait to marry my best friend next September!
4. Most days, I don’t like my hair.
5. I ran cross country and track in high school, and I miss them more than anything.
6. I want a golden retriever so badly!
7. I had braces in middle school, and yes I wore headgear!